Information | Information About Everything In This Platform
You Must Be Login To View This Forum.
You Must Be Login To View This Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information Forums | Hacking,Latest Fashion,Tips And Tricks, Computers, Daily News Information, Open Discussion Platform, Chit Chat, Information About Everything In This Platform

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES OF INFORMATION PLATFORM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crack RoBot
Admin
Crack RoBot

RULES OF INFORMATION PLATFORM Empty
PostSubject: RULES OF INFORMATION PLATFORM   RULES OF INFORMATION PLATFORM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

RULES Of INFORMATION Forum

1) All New & Old Members Of Chatroom R Our FrienZ No 1 Allow 2 Talk Rubbish Or Misbehave With New Users ……………………….!

2) We Want Good Friends Not Users Because We will Soon Got n Get Users But Not Friends So We Want Only Friends Not Users…………………!

3) Please Be Decent In a Chat Room & Make The Environment Of Room Clean With Fun chat  & Urs Nice Talking…………………….!

5) Please Don’t Use Abuse Language In a Room If Any One Does He or she Shows His Own Character that  From Which cheap Character He or She Is Belonging………………!

6) If  Any Admins Or Moderators Are IN a Room Not Use Their Adminship Or Modship Control To Show Himself Great In front Of Any Guy or UseR ………………!

7) Please Don’t Spam In a Chat Room B.COz First Of All You Will Be Banned From The Room & Second
Dragon Hunt3rS Group Will Beat You In Your Own Room & We Didn’t Want To Hack Any One Room & We Didn’t
Want To Destroy Anyone Friends Community…………….!

Cool If  Anyone use Abused Or Rubish Talking With anyone  Admins Or Moderator Will Try To
Stop U Giving Warning With Kicks If You Didn’t Stop They Will Banned You………….!

9) If   AnyOne   Want  Any  Help  Or  Have Any Complain You Can Contact With Room Admins Or
Moderators N they Will Obviously Helps u …………………..!

10) I’M Now Telling You About My Own Self I Have A Rule In My Life
“* Give Respect & Get Respect”*
N In a Chat Room i M Only doing FUNN sO DOn?t take it SeriouSly . . . . !
ThanX allz fOr CO-Operating With DragOn'S ☺ Smile

SUGESSTION 4 Admins @

I Want That You ALL Made This Type Of Environment In a Room When Ever You All Are Not In a Room Users In a Room Didn’t Feel That  Admins Are
Now Not In a Room & We Will Do Our Own Choice In a Room…………..!
Thanx Alzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All Rights ReserveD By DragOn'S @ 2015

.*.*.RoBot .*.*.

Chat Room Nick is : RoBot
Back to top Go down
http://chattinghome.blogspot.com/

RULES OF INFORMATION PLATFORM
Page 1 of 1